Hooded Dissection Table with Exhaust Chamber
- This dissection table is quickly becoming the standard for any new dissection area.
- Ventilation across the entire work area provides a better working environment by removing all odors and fumes.
- Center plenum located below work surface along entire length of the table.
- Easily removable stainless steel air distribution baffle to create uniform downdraft air velocity across entire work surface.
- Fabricated from heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with a No.4 finish.
- All stainless steel construction.
- 6in/15cm casters, all with brake mechanisms.
- Table drain pan to slope under plenum for easy drainage.
- Latches and draw latch to hold covers in up/down/closed positions.
- Stainless steel bucket holder (bucket optional).
- .75in/1cm Ball valve on drain for hose attachment and fluid control.
- See image for available options, typical dimensions, and additional accessories.
- Please inquire about any custom layouts and designs.
- When planning an order, we will assist you in selecting options to complete your system.
- Accessory holder (Support sockets) are located on all (4) corners to accommodate the optional bookstand, leg supports, and/or instrument tray holder.
600024 Standard non adjustable
600024-A manual height adjustable
600024-HC hand crank height adjustable