Manually Elevated Immersion Dissection Table
The Immersion Table is a uniquely designed cadaver storage chamber. When not in use, the cadaver is lowered into a preservation solution and is raised by a manual lifting mechanism when required. Primarily designed for use in research laboratories and medical schools.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Heliarc welded seams and joints ground and polished to a smooth finish.
- Cadaver tray fabricated for strength and easy drainage.
- Stainless steel hinged hood.
- 6 in./15 cm. casters, all with brake mechanisms.
- .75 in./1 cm. Ball valve on drain for hose attachment and fluid control.
- Two position manual lifting mechanism. Support rails lock tray in down position. Added length for increased leverage when lifting.
- See image for available options, typical dimensions, and additional accessories.
- Please inquire about any custom layouts and designs.
- When planning an order, we will assist you in selecting options to complete your system.
- Accessory holder (Support sockets) are located on all (4) corners to accommodate the optional bookstand, leg supports, and/or instrument tray holder.