Advanced Technology Company
Salmiya, Salem Al Mubarak St.
Block 4, Street 1
Hawali, Kuwait 32060
+965 2224 74441
ATC started operations in 1981 as a medical equipment supplier to the Kuwait healthcare sector. Today, ATC has established itself as the leading end-to-end total healthcare solutions provider capable of delivering over 95% of a hospital's requirement.
The Company has over 45% market share of the Kuwait medical equipment sector ranging from sophisticated equipment to hospital sundries.
ATC is currently serving over 1,000 customers in the State of Kuwait including government and private hospitals, dental practitioners, laboratories and physicians. In addition to robust operations, The Company has a strong asset base of over KD 150.9 million and generated revenues of KD 96.7 million in 2015.
ATC employs over 1,590 people and is headquartered at Salmiya, Kuwait. The Company has been listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange since 2007.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Fostering Relationship based on mutual trust and confidence with all stakeholders.
- Anticipating customer incipient needs and providing customized solutions.
- Servicing the healthcare and hospitality industry in Kuwait with state of the art technology and equipment.
- Delivering preventive and curative solutions aimed at improving quality of life (QOL) and general well being.
- Providing dedicated 24x7 after sales service by highly qualified technical support teams
- Cultivating a competitive and supportive work environment aimed at improving efficiency and preserving ATC’s status as being one of the most preferred employers in Kuwait.
An unyielding commitment to provide innovative healthcare technology and solutions coupled with world class customer service to improve customer satisfaction. Create long term shareholder value with disciplined execution, strategic partnerships and principled leadership.
To become the leading end-to-end healthcare solutions provider in the region.
In pursuit of this vision, the actions are guided by the following values: