RTS - Elevating Pathology Workstation with Downdraft & Backdraft Ventilation
Call us at 800-410-0100 for a Quote
- Model GL100 Elevating Pathology Grossing Station is our premiere unit. All required features for any grossing procedure comes standard.
- All stainless steel construction of the entire work area and all exterior closure panels.
- Height adjustment from 32 in./81 cm. to 44 in./111 cm. via electro-hydraulic mechanism.
- Ergonomic knee space adjustments allow for seated working height
- Dissecting area rinse to provide a constant flow of water below the work area.
- Exhaust duct for connection to building ventilation system with adjustable bellows. Includes both downdraft and backdraft ventilation.
- Foot operated faucet control for hot and cold water.
- Spray hose assembly with hand control.
- Heavy-duty commercial waste disposal, 1/2 hp and switch.
- Top mounted LED light fixtures.
- Formalin container with spigot.
- Stainless steel C-fold paper towel holder.
- Magnetic instrument holder.
- Polyethylene dissecting board.
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover.