Backdraft Dissection Station
- Our backdraft dissection stations are designed to provide an economical vented work area for controlling odors, gases and chemical fumes. We offer a variety of optional features including sinks, storage drawers and cabinets, lab gas fixtures, lighting and enable you to customize stations.
- Fabricated from heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with a No. 4 finish with a marine edge.
- Heliarc-welded seams and joints, ground and polished to match adjoining surfaces.
- Manual adjustable damper.
- Stainless steel base frame with adjustable leveling feet.
- Backdraft ventilation provided.
- Removable grill held in place with thumb screws.
- Duct connection size and quantity based upon length of table.
- See image for available options, recommended dimensions, and additional accessories.
- When planning an order, we will assist you in selecting options to complete your system.
- Options based on available space.