Covered Cadaver Carrier with Hand Crank and Total Wheel Lock
The unit allows for the concealed removal and transport of deceased from the hospital room to the morgue. A roller top frame allows easy transfer of body tray from carrier to lift or carrier to refrigerator. The unit features adjustable
elevation and total locking system for casters to ensure stability while working.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel roller frame.
- Base with height adjustments via manual hand crank.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum top frame to conceal cadaver and is easily removable.
- Fabricated cover made of launderable cloth (replacements available).
- Replacement cover available.
- 8in/20cm casters all with brake mechanisms.