Elevating Island Style Pathology Workstation with Downdraft Ventilation
- Model GL108 Elevating Pathology Grossing Station station’s design allows for complete flexibility and customization. Choose from our list of optional accessories to configure the exact grossing station you need.
- Island style workstation allows user to work from either side.
- All stainless steel construction of the entire work area and all exterior closure panels.
- Working height adjustment from 36 in./91cm. to 48 in./122 cm. via electro-hydraulic mechanism.
- Dissecting area rinse to provide a constant flow of water below the work area.
- Exhaust duct for connection to building ventilation system with adjustable bellows.
- Large integral sink with mixing faucet.
- Foot operated faucet control for hot and cold water.
- Spray hose assembly with hand control.
- Heavy-duty commercial waste disposal, 1/2hp and switch.
- Overhead LED light panel.
- Stainless steel C-fold paper towel holder.
- Magnetic instrument holder.
- Polyethylene dissecting board.
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover.
- Non-elevating units also available.
- Please inquire about any custom layouts and designs.
- Options are based on available space.
- When planning an order, we will assist you in selecting options to complete your system.
- Click link below to view available options, typical dimensions, and additional accessories.