Standard Dissection Table
- Designed as an economical dissection platform for use in research laboratories and medical schools.
- Fabricated from heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with No.4 finish.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Recessed tabletop, creased towards drain for added fluid flow.
- 6 in./15 cm. casters, all with brake mechanisms.
- Removable utility shelf to hold drain pail, instruments, etc.
- See image for available options, typical dimensions, and additional accessories.
- Please inquire about any custom layouts and designs.
- When planning an order, we will assist you in selecting options to complete your system.
- Accessory holders (Support sockets) are located on all (4) corners to accommodate the optional bookstand, leg supports, and/or instrument tray holder.
600023 Standard non adjustable
600023-A manual height adjustable
600023-HC hand crank height adjustable
600023-S leveling feet for stationary mount