- Autopsy & Embalming Stations
- Body Transporters & Trays
- Pedestal Autopsy Tables
- Pathology Grossing Stations
- Anatomy Dissection Tables
- Necropsy Stations
- Decontamination Sinks & Scrub Stations
- Covered Cadaver Carriers
- Cadaver Handling & Storage
- Mortuary Refrigerators & Freezers
- Walk-In Refrigeration Systems
- Casework & Specimen Shelving
- Dissecting Instruments
- Lab & Prep Room Accessories
- Custom Equipment
Embalming Machines & Embalming Instruments
Portiboy Embalming Machines
Since 1889, the Porti-Boy's performance has proven to be the most versatile and dependable machine on the market.
The Porti-Boy Mark V & Mark IV models have a state-of-the-art magnetic drive pump, automatic empty fluids shut-off, and quick disconnect hose assembly.
The entire housing is manufactured and painted by the aircraft industry, giving the product an exceptionally long product life - exceeding any other embalming machine competitor.
Porti-Boy does offer an international 220V option due to its demand internationally.
*The Porti-Boy Embalming Machine now has a full two-year warranty.
Other manufacturers are suffering from supply chain problems, which can result in 16+ week lead times, but Mortech is able to ship your embalming machine in only 10-12 weeks.
- State of the art magnetic drive high-speed pump.
- Automatic shut-off when fluids run out.
- Durable cabinets and hoses with quick-connect assembly.
- Full 2-year warranty.
- ~115V/60Hz/ph or ~220V/50Hz/1ph export models available.
- High pressure 0-60 lbs.
- Flow rate 0-1 GPM.
- 2.5 gallon/9.46 liter glass fluid jar capacity.
- Powerful (1/6hp) high-speed quiet motor.
- Solid-state lining pulsator.
- High pressure 0-80 lbs.
- Flow rate 0-1 GPM.
- 3.5 gallon/13.25-liter glass fluid jar capacity.
- Powerful (1/5hp) high-speed quiet motor.
- Solid-state lining pulsator.
Diaphragm Pump Portable Aspirator
- Diaphragm pump unit designed for general suction use.
- High performance, powerful suction capability, when and where you need it at a moment's notice.
- Lumitone® enamel finish with an attractive, high impact and fire retardant base.
- Accommodates 600ml glass bottle or 1100ml disposable canisters.
- Compact for easy storage.
- 1/8 horsepower motor creates up to 22in/55cm Hg vacuum.
- Regulating suction gauge valve.
- UL listed and includes a hospital grade plug.
- Filter to help prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
*lead time is approximately 10-12 weeks
Anti-Clogging Aspirator Head
This non-clogging aspirator head prevents large debris from entering and clogging the system. You can purchase this unit separately, or part of a whole water control unit as seen here....
Deluxe hydro-aspirator with built-in vacuum breaker and control lever to be used to reverse the flow of water so as to direct it through the hose connections for either drawing...
This hydro-aspirator extension is fabricated from chrome plated brass. It provides further safety against polluted backflow. You can purchase this unit separately, or part of a whole water control unit...
Aspirator/Trocar Tubing, 10ft
Clear vinyl Aspirator/Trocar tubing. Internal diameter of .375" and outside diameter of .625". Sold at 10 ft. We can accommodate any special length requirements, please give us a call to...
Splash Tubing, 3ft
Splash tubing for aspirator drain, embalming and autopsy tops. Internal diameter of 1" and outside diameter of 1.25". AHS Sold at 3ft You can purchase this unit separately, or part of...
1036-1R - Water Control Unit
Tall Filler Spout for Embalming Machine
The tall faucet is designed for your embalming machine to fit under the spout. By using the master mixing valve, you can supply the desired temperature to the tank of your machine. The spout is easily turned out of the way when not in use.
Master Mixing Valves
Water temperature to the table rinse and tall faucet are easily controlled with the master mixing valves. Simply adjust lever until the desired temperature is achieved.
The entire unit is pre-assembled and pre plumbed for easy installation. Simply drop into the cutout in your countertop and connect the utility lines. THe base plate is fabricated of heavy gauge stainless steel. Will install in counters as shallow as 18in/45cm deep.
- Tall Filler Spout for Embalming Machine
A serrated attachment is provided for quick connection of rinse hose. A constant flow of water can be supplied to the embalming table for cleaning or procedure purpose. The rinse is vacuum breaker protected for backflow prevention. Rinse hose included.
A hydro-aspirator with built-in vacuum breaker prevents contamination of your water supply. The clear sight drain also prevents contamination since the air gap will not allow aspirated material back into the aspirator assembly. A valve is provided to control water supply to the aspirator assembly. Included 10ft/3m aspirator hose & 5in/12cm draw hose.
Deluxe hydro-aspirator with built-in vacuum breaker and control lever to be used to reverse the flow of water so as to direct it through the hose connections for either drawing fluid from the body cavity or rinsing a desired location. Fits most standard faucet threads. Fabricated from chrome plated brass.
LW481 Extension - Buy me separately!
The hydro-aspirator extension is fabricated from chrome plated brass. It provides further safety against polluted backflow.
LW482 Non-clogging Head - Buy me separately!
The non-clogging aspirator head prevents large debris from entering and clogging the system.
~Aspirator/Trocar tubing, ID: .375", OD 625".
~Splash tubing for aspirator drain, Embalming and Autopsy tops. ID: 1", OD 1.25".
- Table Rinse
- Pegboard Backsplash option available!
- Please specify Left or Right configuration when ordering. Designates which side the tall filler spout resides on.
- See images for available options and additional accessories.
- For individual units, see our embalming machines and aspirators section.
Super Drain Tube
Constructed of brass and chrome platted. Gland cap chamber functions independently of the tube cap. Relief chamber prevents back pressure when pistons are in rear position. Probe Point makes for...
Trocar Button Applicator
Durable brushed aluminum. 4: Length Two-Prong Fits both Slotted and 2 hole styles. Used to safely secure any trocar button.
Cavity Chemical Injector
The use of this injector for cavity fluids. Minimizes the fumes when injecting the cavities. It is leakproof under all conditions and fits any standard threaded fluid bottle.
Designed for delicate or specific area work such as infant cavity Cranial cavity or autopsy parietal treatments Aspirating vents are on the lateral aspect of the barrel Click here to...
Arterial Tube Slip Hub, Curved
Designed for delicate or specific area work such as infant cavity. Cranial cavity or autopsy parietal treatments. Aspirating vents are on the lateral aspect of the barrel.