Qlicksmart® Bracket is sold separately.
- BladeFLASK can be mounted on a wall or on a trolley or bench
- Ideally located near the site of scalpel use or clean -up area
- Mount bracket as near as practical to elbow height for safe use
to be used with:
100 Scalpel Blade Removal System
A simply safer way of removing blades.
Remove, contain and dispose of used blades without the unacceptable sharps injury risk of two-handed removal techniques involving fingers, forceps or re-sheathing.
- Holds 100 blades and is puncture proof
- OSHA compliant with single-handed activation
when used with reusable QLICKSMART®
BladeFLASK Mounting Bracket (sold separately)
- Mount on a wall or desk with the reusable
QLICKSMART® BladeFLASK Mounting Bracket
(sold separately — adhesive backing and screw
- Audible click ensures blade removal
- Built-in counter with automatic shutoff when full
- Compatible with most brands of general
surgery blades and flat handles.