Bariatric Mortuary Cot
- A cot designed to transport bodies up to 1,000 lbs.
- Independent leg design allows the front legs to fold/unfold, while the rear legs (operator's end) remain engaged to carry the cot's weight into the vehicle.
- Additional design versatility allows use of the loading wheels to move cot in the vertical position.
- Dual release handles for both front and back legs allow for one-person loading and unloading.
- Allows for easy maneuverability in tight areas and down stairs.
- Powder coated, heavy-duty frame weighing only 75 lbs.
- 6" wheels. Swiveling operator end and Fixed load end.
- Unique, independent leg design and wide (25.5") surface for increased stability.
- Scuff strips protect the finish.
- Height adjusts to seven different positions.
- Mattress clips hold mattress in place and make cleaning easier.
- Large side rails for additional security.
- Side lift handles to provide additional lifting points for heavier cases.
- Extra large first call cover designed for large cases.
- See image for available accessories.