Complete Hospital Body Handling System
- The Model 600040DS Covered Cadaver Carrier Scissor With Rollers allows for the concealed removal and transport of a deceased patient from the hospital room to the morgue. The carrier features strategic concealment of the decedent using a light weight aluminum canopy assembly and cover. A roller top frame allows easy transfer of body tray from carrier to lift or carrier to refrigerator. The unit features stainless steel construction and adjustable elevation via hand control remote.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel roller frame.
- Scissor lift with height adjustments via foot pedal.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum top frame to conceal cadaver and is easily removable.
- Fabricated cover made of launderable cloth (replacements available).
- All four 6 in./15.24 cm. swivel wheels equipped with brake lock.
- Scissor lift mechanism elevates cadaver tray to 60 in. / 152 cm.